ADS

Alisson reveals why he chose Liverpool ahead of Chelsea

Alisson spent a brilliant 2017/18 season in Rome before being bought for a record 77 million euros in Liverpool. 

The record eventually broke down a month later by Chelsea with Kepa buying for 85 million euros, although Blues wanted the Brazilian to replace Thibaut Courtios.

However, Alisson says the insecurity of Chelsea's coach's situation and the fact that they were not qualified in the Champions League made his decision easy.

Speaking of FourFourTwo, he says: "I chose Liverpool for the same reason I went to Rome, I thought it would be the best move for my career.

"Chelsea was changing coach and not playing in the Champions League. Also, I've always admired the history of Liverpool.

 This is a club with five Champions League trophies. I wanted to be part of history.


"I was very close to winning this competition in Rome, but now I will do my best to win with Liverpool. I dream of winning the Champions League. "

No comments

Powered by Blogger.