ADS

Ronaldo: "Inter, do not sell the captain! To have the money ..."

Ronaldo The phenomenon already makes the president, with Real Madrid Valladolid, the modest club and without the ambitions of Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, where the Brazilians have captivated as a footballer.

Today Ronaldo has talked about Sky Sport during the Globe Soccer Awards, which of course has talked about the current situation of Inter.

"I'm very busy with Valladolid, but I'm happy, do something I like."

Inter president? "I have never thought, but Inter is in my heart and does not exclude, but now I do not have the money to buy and I'm comfortable with Valladolid. Maybe I do not know in the future.
"
The current match is not for the title, but Ronaldo sees in the good way: "Inter has improved much compared to the past, is growing, although Juve is much stronger in Italy. I'm sorry for what happened Inter in the Champions League, it was a great disappointment because I believe he had all the opportunities to qualify. However, Spalletti is the right boss, I just hope that Inter will start winning quickly, he has to do it. "

A commentary on the current 9th issue at Inter, Mauro Icardi: "Inter, flagrant striker. It's not easy to sell, there is a big cost, but if he keeps it, Inter makes an excellent business for the present and the future" 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.