ADS

Dybala: Juventus, new coach, the future, Argentina and Ronaldo !

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala has confessed 360 degrees in an interview for "Sky Sport," analyzing the present and confessing plans for the future. 

"This has not been a season like everyone else, but as a group we have achieved goals," says Dybala.
In recent days it has been rumored that the Argentine will leave, and this is said by his brother, who is also the manager of the player. 

"My brother has talked about his heap. I've talked to Paratici about what I want to do next season. I told him I wanted to stay at Juventus.

 Everyone knows that not everything depends on me. Juventus will make its election and the new season squad with the coach who will come. Anyway, they know I want to stay here, "Dybala said.

How will the new coach be? What does Dybala expect from him and what will he say to persuade him to keep him in the team? "It's important to win, I'm with Juventus. 

Everyone wants a beautiful football and there are many coaches who can accomplish this. The new coach does not choose me but the club, "Dybala said.

Dybala also talks about his relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo, a dislocated player but the 5-time Golden Ball winner. "A beautiful experience of playing with Cristiano. I have the pleasure to play with, one of the greatest football history. Sometimes it is difficult to find the right words to punish it, "says the 25-year-old striker.

Lastly, the Argentine striker also speaks about the national experience, where it has been accumulated lately. "I want to win something with the national team. Everyone wants to win a trophy there. We hope to make a Cup of America worthy of the name of Argentina and finally bring the trophy to our country, "said Dybala.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.