ADS

Neymar has a full 27 tattoos, discover the meanings of everyone (photo)

Everyone knows that Neymar has a great passion for tattoos, but little knows what each of them means. 

The Paris SG star is naked for a Brazilian television and has spoken of each of the tattoos that cover his skin. Almost everyone knows his dedication to the family. 

The key moments in his life are of great importance, so they are immature in the body, in the form of "tattoo". 

They are full of these, while saying that there are no more hidden tattoos.


1. The penultimate tattoo. Neymar, under the knees, emphasizes his religious beliefs. "God bless me" on one foot, and "this protects me" in the other.

2. "Courage and Joy" This was always Neymar's motto, each word being "tattoo" on two legs of the Brazilian star.This is the tattoo that speaks more about me !

3. "My son also has a tattoo. I did it after birth."

4. "This is a prayer that I always do before the games, which carries within it the love and consideration of my father."

5. "Everything Happens". "This sentence says a lot about me. I have to enjoy every cast, the best I can."

6. "Life is a joke". "I strongly agree with this tattoo." Everything in this life can not be taken seriously. You have to enjoy every moment. "

7. "It's part of my story," the status of a tattoo near the couch, in the forearm. "I have this tattoo just like my three friends. We have the same design, but each has a different phrase."

8. Two hands praying and a logo at the bottom, reading "Fe". "There are two hands and are praying for a blessing: this tattoo has to do with the faith I have in the things of this life."

9. "It's a royal crown. I have it when I get married."


10. It has the word "Love" engraved in his left hand. "I really love this tattoo. It's a dedication for my mother and father .

12. The sister's face. "This is a picture she had taken on social networks, she did not know she would become a tattoo."

13. "Never end to love". This tattoo is located on the right side of the hip. "I can not say this. It's a secret." In fact, it is a tattoo that he did when it came to actress Bruna Marquezine.

14. A crown in the right hand. Initially there was a "tattoo" symbol of peace. Over time, he became a ring. "I have no favorite tattoo. Everyone has their own meaning."

15. "Rafaella," this is the first or second tattoo he has made, in the first names of his mother and sister, Nadine and Rafaella, "everything started here," he says.

16. "Blessed". This is one of the tattoos that expresses Neymar's religious faith and family. "I grew up practically in church, my family is all Christian, an evangelist, I believe in God."

17. "Corinthians 9; 24-27 ". "Every sportsman, who has been trained through difficulties, has a recompense to take a gold crown." We want to take a crown that will last forever, so I wrote the verses: "They run all."

18. "Family". "This is a tribute to my mother and sister."

19. "Ephesians 6; 11 ". "They are Bible phrases, I read every day."

20. "The Lord is faithful." After winning the Champions League, Neymar made this tattoo.

21. "Stay strong." This phrase is the tattoo on his shoulders on the left. The idea is to overcome all obstacles.
"Sorella" in Italian means "sister." His sister, Rafaella, has the same design, but her word is "brother" (brother, in Italian). "All family tattoos are one thing , Separately."

23. "We are brothers." Neymar does the tattoo, according to God's will. The phrase is to perpetuate his friendship with his sister Rafaella and his companion, Joclécio Amancio. "This is a phrase that we have all three. I have it on my left, my friend on my right and my sister, on the other."
24. "Shhh ...". Neymar had to face many problems. To remind them, he did the tattoo "Shhh" (silence) in the left hand.

25. "A ball and a child". "Actually, I am." The tattoo artist said he was inspired by the cartoon, the way I celebrated my goals, and made me into the body.

26. The last tattoo. Made on December 7, 2017, in his left calf. A boy with caps dreaming beneath the house winning the Champions League. Spaniard Miguel Bohigues, who made this tattoo, explained: "Neymar recalls his origins, the place to come and the desires for football over the years."

27. The last tattoo. Brazil's number 10 and PSG have written on the chest with capital letters: "Gigante but Naturaleza", meaning "Giant from Nature"./ Football News Online /

No comments

Powered by Blogger.