ADS

Cigarettes and alcohol, Nainggolan's rampant life!



Radja Nainggolan has opened the letters and revealed everything about his life. The Inter star has shown that he smokes and drinks alcohol and lives a normal life by going to the store himself.


He added that he did not do well with his father, the most important man in life - his mother died and his sister was a lesbian. The Belgian midfielder has not hidden his Indonesian ancestry and insists he is not a bad guy, as others see him.

Radja Nainggolanin does not stop at anything. Neither on the field when it comes to passing opponents nor outside, where he is not afraid to light a cigarette regardless of his job as a sportsman.

In a lengthy interview with France Football, the Inter midfielder spoke openly about his private life and his open mind. “I consider myself a normal person and not a bad guy, as I am already labeled. I don't see myself as a footballer or a public character. I can walk the worst roads and live normally. I can accept the favors that are being given to the players, but it is not something I look forward to, ”said the Belgian midfielder, who also revealed how his day could go.

“I go to the store often, I can drink a beer or light a cigarette without hiding. Even a player can smoke even though it's not part of our normal business. If you discover one thing, it means that you discover the other. It's not my way of living by hiding things, ”the former Roma footballer continued.

He does not stop there, as he talks about his origin as his parents come from another continent.

“I am proud of my origins even though it has not been easy. That's because of my dad. I gave it a second chance when I went to Indonesia, but things didn't go well. Of Indonesians I do not have much, but I do not hide or deny my origin. In terms of football I feel more Italian technically and tactically. I have many qualities, but I wouldn't mention one more than the other. My style allows me to fight for my teammates, ”explains Nainggolan.

He, like all other footballers, has started his career earning little money, and now his accounts weigh millions of euros.

He has also spoken about the family, revealing that his mother was dead, while her sister is a lesbian. “At first I was getting thousands of euros a month, at least, but for me and my family it was good. I am trying to provide a good standard of living for all my family. It's a big responsibility, but I'm inspired by my mom, Liz, who passed away years ago. He was the most important person of my life. There was nothing, but he gave me everything by making many sacrifices. My sister is lesbian and she's quite happy so, so am I. One person's future and happiness cannot be decided by someone else. I accept everyone, this is my way of life, ”Nainggolan concluded.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information by your fantastic article. If you want to get latest updates in all over the world then, visit on The Youth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. camel cigarettes

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.