ADS

Klopp: I'm sorry I did not buy that player, it's my biggest mistake


None is perfect. All in life have made mistakes and this law has not come as coach Jurgen Klopp, who has done some of them in the past. 

Today, the German coach enjoys a fantastic attack consisting of Salah, Firmino and Mane, but Klopp could enjoy the magic of Senegalese years ago. But ...

How would the Borussia Dortmund squad be if Klopp had bought Mane a few years ago? 

"I made some mistakes in my career as a coach and obviously the biggest is I did not buy Mane when I was in Dortmund. One day, we were both together in my office. We talked, but I was not convinced of it. 

It was all my fault, "Klopp recounts.

However, life often gives a second chance and Klopp has the chance to train Mane today, at Liverpool's side. Senegalese is one of the best strikers in the Premier League, irreplaceable to Klopp's team.

 "It's a great footballer and extraordinary man. Life gave me a second chance to work with him and I hope we can use this opportunity to win, "says the German coach.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.