ADS

Navas ignores Solari: "Now I'm with Zidane!"

Zinedine Zidane's return to top of Real Madrid team was accompanied by returning goalkeeper Keylor Navas to defend the Los Blancos gate in the formation.
 A defeat for both the French technician and the goalkeeper from Costa Rica after Real Madrid triumphed with a 2-0 win over Celta Vigo.

Leading and leading protagonist in three consecutive trophies of the Champions League with Real Madrid, after leaving Zidane and buying Belgian Thibaut Courtois from Chelsea, Navas goalkeeper started heating the bank.

 Already, with Zidane returning, Navas can celebrate, enjoying again the position of the head of Real Madrid.
"I will not talk about my previous coaches.

 Now I'm with Zidane. I say that personally, from the beginning, Zidane has always told me the truth. I do not work with anyone. My style is to work. If I have to find a characteristic to describe Zidane, then it is sincerity. He always tells the truth, "Navas said

No comments

Powered by Blogger.