ADS

From Ibra, Iniesta, Messi and Mou; Morati reveals the secrets of his Inter

Although it has not always been a "lover" of the comebacks, Zlatan Ibrahimovic for Inter would have made an exception to the rule. He would pick the zikaltri in front of their "cousins" in Milan. This was stated by Massimo Moratti, former Inter president at the time of the arrival and farewell of the Swedish.

In an interview with Corriere della Sera, the historic president has admitted that after a year's night in Barcelona in 2010, Ibra would immediately return to Inter despite the already advanced negotiations (and then ended) with Milan:
"When he moved from Barcelona to Milan, Zlatan called me.
 He accepted the start of negotiations with Milan and, with a gesture I really appreciated, he told me that if I had a bid for him, he would choose us. An even lower financial offer took care to emphasize ... "


A favor dictated, first of all, by the love and memories of zikaltra. A few months ago, however, Ibrahimovic himself tried to push the club to the sale of Cambiasso. The same thing the Argentine had tried to do with him, as Moratti said:
"Ibrahim started the conversation far and far, but it was clear that there was something urgent to say. I asked directly: Come on, tell me. The thing he talked to me was about Cambiasso, that the team could do without it. I spotted my eyes and answered: Cambiasso, you are talking to someone who, like you, took care to let me know that, overall, the team could have done without Ibrahimovic ... "


In the end was Ibra, who left, in the same summer, when Sneijder arrived in Milan. However, Moratti's secret dream had been Andrés Iniesta, as he admits himself. 
The Spaniard was a single player who did not think about the president, but unattainable: "Barcelona never gave any sign of openness to any offer, despite our appeal and our economic power. For him, this idea is closed immediately and completely.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.